Sunday, July 12, 2009

B Holes



A co-worker, Kacie, introduced me to this wacky, highly amusing Biscuit Holes campaign that Hardee's is doing. They've come up with this pretty average doughnut hole breakfast item and have been marketing the heck out of it with hilarious and suggestive ads, flashy websites, naming contests, and talking face wearing balls.

I cruised over to the Hardee's website to see if these delicate holes are breakfast only items and was immediately drawn in by a pair of golden brown, googly eye sporting, jive lipping balls sitting on the counter using a charbroiled 100% black angus burger as a back rest. So like any other gentleman, I poked them with my clicker and was taken to the B Hole naming contest.

A friend, Tim, and I started thinking up names that would go well with these simple yet highly desirable balls. Some of the better names we came up with that I can remember were:
  • Pocket Boulders
  • Chubby Poppers
  • Delectaballs
I dare, no challenge, anyone to come up with better names. You think you got the stones to name these holes, lets see them in the comments section. Heck, I may even make a poll to declare a reader favorite if I get enough.

p.s. B holes are only served for breakfast, so much for that late night boulder run.

6 comments:

  1. Uncle Sal's Sweet Nugs
    Wolfman's Nards
    Sugar Oysters
    Flaky Medallions
    Frostyballs

    ReplyDelete
  2. brown balls
    biscuit sluggers
    plumpy b-holes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy Heaters
    Dusty Dunkers
    Travel Plunkers
    Portaballs
    Rusty Holes (I apologize)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Dick Balls
    Brown Bruisers
    don't miss-it biscuit balls
    swhetty balls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dip'n Lickers
    Lil' Cinners
    Fine n' Dandy Sandies
    Cinna Slammers
    Brief Sweets

    ReplyDelete